The new year has started of very positively for us as we have won a new contract to provide a full condition monitoring service to the Simberi gold mine in PNG owned by St. Barbara. We have to day completed two trial oil samples programmes. We have been working with a number of organisations in PNG for some time and this new opportunity fits perfectly with our longer term aim to expand our global reach with our oil analysis services. Over time we will expand the available services to include specialty lubricants and field services.
The contract will include;
- Used oil sample analysis
- Fresh oil sample analysis
- Grease analysis
- Coolant analysis
- Fuel analysis
- Supplying of sample kits (warehouse stock item)
- Oil test results trending online (via Blue Ocean software program)
- Equipment life hours trending online (via Blue Ocean software program)
- Oil test history online (via Blue Ocean software program)
- On line reporting (via Blue Ocean software program)
- Nominated CM personnel will be given access to Techenomics Blue Ocean software program via their webpage.
We are looking forward to working with the St. Barbara team to assist them develop a maintenance management structure to minimise their costs and maximise their equipment utilisation.
See you soon,