Techenomics International – Servicing Mining and Construction companies throughout Australia and Asia, Techenomics are one of Asia Pacific’s strongest Oil Analysis Companies, specialising in all areas of oil analysis, grease analysis, speciality lubricants, hydrocarbon management and fuel conditioners for commercial and industrial use.
We are currently seeking a Laboratory Manager to join our growing company. This opportunity is for a reliable and experienced Manager in the Oil Analysis Industry.
The successful applicant would require the following:
• 3 years experience in an Oil Analysis Laboratory or similar, previous Management position is preferred
• Ability to manage staff and communicate with clients at a profession level
• Previous experience with Oil Analysis Laboratory equipment
• To be able to identify equipment faults and recommend corrective actions
• Be able to read calibration data and highlight areas of concern
• Report writing on Oil analysis results
• Recommend actions to be taken on results
• Interpretation on equipment components
• Demonstrate knowledge of component functions and wear metals
• Be able to trend elements and identify wear patterns
• Demonstrate ability to follow methods and procedures
• Demonstrate ability to work to deadlines and schedules
• Committed to safety
• Must have the ability to travel and relocate if necessary
• Computer experience is essential
To be successful, you must have previous experience in Condition Monitoring. You must demonstrate knowledge of Condition Monitoring Methods. You must have at least 3 years experience in an Oil analysis Laboratory, You must be a keen, honest, reliable and have a desire to achieve goals.
Salary is negotiable upon experience and skill base.
If you believe you have these skills and are of a hard working natured person, please send your resume to email@example.com