Techenomics International – Service the Mining and Construction companies throughout Australia and Asia, Techenomics are one of Asia Pacific’s strongest Oil Analysis Company, specialising in all areas of oil analysis, grease analysis, speciality lubricants, hydrocarbon management and fuel conditioners for commercial and industrial use
We are seeking a General Manager to join our growing company that has the skills necessary to develop new opportunities within markets whist maintaining the current clients. This opportunity is for a reliable and experienced Manager with previous experience in Condition Monitoring or simular. The successful applicant will most likely have tertiary qualifications or simular. The advantage of this position is the location, Singleton Australia, located in the centre of the Hunter Valley; it has prime Vineyards that are within 20 minutes from town.
The successful applicant would require the following:
- Previous experience in Condition Monitoring or similar, and held a previous Management role
- Ability to manage staff and communicate with clients at a profession level
- Ability to travel on short notices
- Be able to budget for multiple cost centres
- Develop new Condition Monitoring Laboratory’s
- Have the ability to write and understand Oil analysis results
- Have a full understanding on Lubricants and lubricant types
- Be able to work with and support company personnel in their roles
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Producing growth and delivering company objectives
- You must be able to work to deadlines and schedules
To be successful, you must have previous experience in Management or a tertiary education. You must have 3 years experience and be able to demonstrate knowledge of Condition Monitoring; you must be a keen, honest, reliable and have a desire to achieve goals.
Salary is negotiable upon experience and skill base.
For more information or to apply for this position, please visit: http://www.seek.com.au/Job/general-manager-immediate-start/in/newcastle-maitland-hunter/19435362
More information - https://www.techenomics.net/employment-opportunities.html