Employment Opportunities at Techenomics
FULL TIME LAB ANALYST
Techenomics Australia Pty Ltd is an Australian Industrial Company that operates throughout Indonesia, parts of SE Asia, Mongolia and Australia. The company specialises in oil, fuel and grease analysis and condition monitoring. It’s now seeking an experienced person to fulfil the role of Full Time Lab Technician who will be responsible for laboratory operating sample analysis and reporting of fluid analysis result.
Requirement of the position are:
- Min Diploma in laboratory techniques or degree in Science/Chemical Engineering and/or equivalent relevant experience
- Willingness to work hard
- A knowledge and understanding of ISO 17025 requirements is desirable.
- Willing to oversee day to day operation including performing of calibration, adhering to and working towards NATA accreditation
- Hold a current Class C Driver’s License (P1 acceptable) and reliable transport
- Willing to enter data and log incoming samples
- Marketing and Sales experience well received together with supervisory and organisational skills
- Capable of assisting with development of the business and mining or industrial exposure would be well regarded
- Willing to do housekeeping duties
- Must be self-motivated, have a can-do attitude and possess a willingness to adhere to continuous improvement methodology
- Able to work independently and in a team
If you believe that you possess the required skills, can assist to grow our company profitably and want to be part of a dynamic and lean organisation, please send your application letter along with your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
The position will be based in our Mayfield office, located at Unit 5/56 Industrial Drive, Mayfield East 2304. NSW, Australia